How Capital Health Coach ECN Works
Step 1: Request a Call from a Health Coach
Browse our featured Health Coaches or register (it's free!) to view our full directory of Health Coaches. Once you've identified the Health Coach best suited to assist you, click on the "Request a Call" button on the profile of that Health Coach.
Step 2: Login to enter your Call Request details
If haven't already registered, you'll be required to do so and to submit your credit card information and a direct telephone number before you can Request a Health Coach Call. Your telephone number will not be shared and your card will not be charged until the call is completed. When you Request a Call, you will select how much of the Health Coach's time you'd like reserve (e.g. 15 min, 30 min or 60 min). You may also include background information about the purpose of the call and send an internal SMS-like message to the Health Coach to pinpoint a specific time to talk.
Step 3: Discuss your needs and questions with your Health Coach
Once your Call Request has been submitted, it will join that Health Coach's call queue. Expect the Health Coach to call you at your designated time or no later than 5 days from the Call Request date. When your phone rings and you see "555-555-5555" on your Caller ID, pick up, listen to the instructions to accept the call, and then start talking with the Health Coach. The call will end automatically at the end of the reserved time -- it's pretty simple.
Other Helpful Information:
- Your telephone number is necessary for the ECN system to bridge the call to your Health Coach to you but your number will not be shared.
- At the completion of your call, you'll be charged a flat rate for the reserved time and you'll receive an email receipt.
- You may login to your ECN Account to cancel the Health Coach Call Request any time prior to receiving the Expert's call.
- If the Health Coach you selected isn't available within 5 days, you may request a new call or reach out to a different Health Coach altogether.
- Some Health Coaches are quite busy and may not have time to respond to every Call Request -- so the more information you include in your ECN profile, the more likely the Health Coach will accept your Call Request over that of others.
- We value your feedback which you can submit using the "Feedback & Support" link at the bottom of this page.